A regular feature at the heart of Smart Factory Expo at the Manufacturing and Engineering Show in the NEC, Birmingham from 6th to 7th June, Made Smarter Innovation Alley is back once again this year, showcasing some of the UK’s leading edge digital technology start-ups and scale-ups. These exciting, disruptive companies are ones to watch in the digital manufacturing space and will likely change the sector landscape over the next 5-10 years.
Funded by Innovate UK and supported by Innovate UK KTN, Made Smarter Innovation Alley will feature no less than 30 game-changing innovators, each of which is younger than 5 years old or employs less than 10 members of staff. And we’re looking for companies with exciting, innovative immersive digital solutions like yours that will transform manufacturing.
There are still a handful of spots left on this year’s Made Smarter Innovation Alley and one of them could be yours if you act swiftly.
What do companies receive?
● An Innovation Alley pod for 2 days (with full support to get your business registered on the exhibitor portal).
● An invite to give a 1-minute pitch in the Innovation Theatre within the Innovation Village to a select audience of interested individuals and an exclusive invite to an evening networking event.
● Access to expert training to support companies with engagement and making connections at the event.
● Support from Innovate UK KTN over the 2 days of the show with introductions and potential collaboration opportunities.
● Invite to join the Made Smarter Innovation Alley Alumni after the show and access a wealth of support and opportunities after the event.
Why should companies apply?
● Reach the right audiences and build relationships with potential customers (over 5,000 manufacturers attend Smart Factory Expo every year). Attendees at Design and Engineering Expo, Drives and Controls and Maintec will also be invited to visit the Smart Factory Expo Zone this year raising the audience to 8,000 attendees.
● Build partnerships that can make your digital technology solutions much more appealing to larger manufacturing customers
● A fantastic opportunity to market test new ideas and solutions with the people who would be using them
To be eligible companies must:
● Be less than 5 years old OR have less than 10 staff
● Be based in the UK
● Have an innovative product/service targeted at manufacturers
● Not have previously exhibited on Made Smarter Innovation Alley in the past
* It’s free to participate in this fantastic opportunity (funded and supported by Innovate UK and partners)
If your business meets the criteria and you want to apply for a place, register your interest now at bit.ly/InnovAlleySignUp.